MOLUCCAS SOVEREIGNTY FRONT (FKM) OF THE REPUBLIC OF THE SOUTH MOLUCCAS (RMS), APRIL 25, 1950 (MUST BE LIBERATED FROM INDONESIA'S OCCUPATION )
IS THE WORLD AWARE OF THE FACT THAT RMS IS A LEGITIMATE STATE?
"A Free Born People are not required to Submit to Tyranny"
Kantor Pusat/Head Office, "HOMELAND" Jalan Dr. Kayadoe, No. 71, Lrg. PMI Kudamati Ambon
Address in exile: HEADQUARTERS, 945 Vallejo Drive, Hemet CA, 92543, USA
Phone: 1 909 363 5677; e-mail: email@example.com
SHALOM & WASSALAM
All the Honorable,
• Secretary –General of United Nations
• President of International Court of Justice
• Party who has an authority to it
Through this letter I would like to report to all of you about the brutality of an Indonesian Army and Police with reference to Banda Sail that was taken place on August 3, 2010 in Ambon, the South Moluccas territory, eastern part of Indonesia by force/military aggression.
• The South Moluccas territory was independent on 25 April 1950 as a Republic of the South Moluccas (RMS), according to the international provision/law, and there was admitted by Resolution passed by the Netherlands Branch of the International Law Association on 24 June 1950; The Judgment of the President of the Arrondissement Court of Amsterdam of 2 November 1950; The Judgment of the Court of Appeal in Amsterdam of the 8th February 1951, the same with what has happened to Kosovo where its independent also has been admitted by International Court of Justice, July 22, 2010.
• Indonesia invaded the RMS through military aggression from July 1950 and annexed the RMS from December 1963 up to now illegally (RMS never enjoy its right whereas Kosovo enjoy it). Thousands of people died and all of activists that fighting for the RMS sovereignty back experiences their tortured, arrested, sentenced also degrading treatment and little by little passed away during this time done by Indonesian army and police.
• Moluccas Sovereignty Front (FKM) of RMS declared on December 18, 2000, an organization reclaiming RMS' Sovereignty back from Indonesian illegally occupation, hundreds of FKM-RMS activists back and forth in Jailed, tortured and degrading treatment from 2001 as yet, and around 70 still in jailed scattered in some penitentiary of Indonesia. Their existence has been investigated and campaigned by Amnesty International and Human Rights Watch from 2009 thus far.
• Indonesian has been strictly warned by Amnesty International and Human Rights Watch as to uphold human rights and release immediately without conditions the peacefully moral activists of FKM – RMS also Indonesia must to dismissed immediately its law that against international human rights declaration. But the fact exactly ignored by Indonesia even they still make the same way that embarrass.
• Now there have around 20 (known and unknown) activists of FKM-RMS in Jailed for the sake of Banda Sail (tortured and degrading treatment variously including electric shock for Nono Andris and Ongen Krikhof), even some of them at the deaths door in police hospital (Beny Sinay and Jhoni Siahaya). They were treated like this from August 1, 2010 till now. The general signs are: wounds, bruises, bleeding, shock, unconsciousness and the like.
Their names as follows: 1. Beny Sinay, 2. Izak Sapulette, 3. Jhoni Siahaya, 4. Piter Lernaya, 5. Andrias Maruanaya, 6. Edwin Maruanaya, 7. Ongen Krikhof, 8. Marven Bremer, 9. Steven Siahaya, 10. Ongen Sahetapy, 11. Frence Litamahuputty, 12. Nono Andris, 13. Frangky Sinmiasa, 14. Demy Lesyl, 15. Yunus Markus, 16. Samy Pattipeiluhu, 17. Izak Supusepa.
• Mostly of FKM-RMS activists still in pursuing by Indonesian army and police, and fled into the forest to secure themselves.
• The victims of FKM-RMS moral activists and inhumane treatment towards them sure be accrue if does not have any action from an international board who have competence for that.
• The party that has to be responsible in it, is Indonesian government through its Police 88 Detachment and partly of supplement Army.
The whole barbaric works of Indonesian army and police towards FKM-RMS activists merely because of waving the RMS flags by morally, hence, we the South Moluccan through our FKM-RMS organization adjured so the Honorable above mentioned:
• Take a stern action towards Indonesia government and go to reseat as it is ought to be done the legal position of RMS Proclaimed on April 25, 1950 precisely such as what had been done towards Kosovo nowadays.
• Teach Indonesia whoever those to honor and to obey the human rights approach.
• Set up a special working group to review policies and legislation in place to ensure that the peaceful exercise of the rights to freedom of expression and association are no longer criminalized.
• Ensure that Indonesia shall revoke immediately Article 6 of Government Regulation No. 77/2007 which prohibits the display of separatist logo or flags or else bring it into compliance with international human rights standards and the provisions of the Indonesian constitution.
• Ensure that Indonesia shall repeal or else amend Articles 106 and 110 and other article something like that of the Criminal Code so that these articles are no longer used to criminalize freedom of expression.
I pretty hope this letter in the Name of GOD ALMIGHTY shall be responded significantly by all the Honorable aforesaid for we were and are oppressing, arresting and torturing like this over and over again in YEARS. Please end these suffering immediately.
SOUTH MOLUCCAS, USA (CA), AUGUST 10, 2010
FKM - RMS
MY BEST REGARD
DR. ALEXANDER H. MANUPUTTY
Copy distributed to:
• President of Republic of Indonesia Jogya.
• Management of Amnesty International
• Management of Human Rights Watch